Friday, August 31, 2007

Are Online Personals For You?



After being single for 9 months, I decided to get back into the dating scene. I found that it wasn't as easy as it had been when I was much younger. Friends tried to fix me up with different men and there just wasn't the chemistry I was in search of. Then one day I ran into an old friend and we got to talking about the difficulty with dating men or even finding men our age in our area. She told me that a friend of hers had just gotten married recently and found the guy on Yahoo! Personals.


I was very skeptical about this, but decided to check it out. When I went to the Yahoo! Personals site, I was impressed with how it was setup and how easy to check out men's profiles. They also had a special where I could join for 7 days Yahoo! Personals 7 Day FREE Trial offer . I joined and filled out my profile. Talking about myself wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be.

Within in 24 hours I was getting responses to my ad. I found a few that really stood out and wrote back to them. At the end of my free 7 days, I decided I wanted to continue my search on Yahoo! Personals. Going thru many frogs to find my prince, it finally happened 2 weeks later that I met the man who would steal my heart away. My one and only. Curtis and I have now been together for 8 months and are planning our future together.

I would recommend to anyone to go to Yahoo! Personals
to find the person they have been looking for. Don't worry about what people may say about you being on an online dating service. They have no idea how great it is and can be. What have you got to lose?

I really think you should visit to Find Romance with Yahoo Personals



7 Day FREE Trial offer

No comments: